Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Brand New Shoes

I know it's Spring/Summer and I should be thinking about sandals and snow cones.....mmmm....snow cones....

BUT! I just bought these cute boots that I found on Amazon. They're Dr. Martens, so right off the bat I'm in love! They were kinda pricey, but recently went to 40% off! And they're Dr. Martens! I feel that makes them a justifiable purchase! Right? Right! If I get as much wear out of them as my other Dr. Martens booties, that will be money well spent!


Dr. Martens Women's Viviana 2 Eye Desert Boot.

I can't wait to see how many different ways I can style them next winter!

Brand New Shoes- She & Him

4 comments:

  1. yay for discounted Docs!! those will be so great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! I can't wait to see how you style them.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40% off is 40% off -- if you love em, get em! I'm sure you will be so happy you did this winter!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,so lovely!!!They are perfecr for next Fall!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete