Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Girl

So, every Sunday morning after you’ve woken up/ had coffee/ gone to church/ rolled out of someone else’s bed, you think to yourself “What am I gonna do with the rest of my day?”. I’ll tell you what! Dance with Fluid Movement from 11:00 to 12:15!! Sweat out a week’s worth of worry with the fun & fabulous Fluid Movement! Different dance instructors will be teaching the style of their choice to whomever shows up. Teachers change every 4 weeks, so if hip-hop a la Bob Fosse ain’t your style, just wait a month til cha cha & rumba!

This marks the second week that Erin and I have attended this great class. We're quickly becoming masters of the Cha Cha, and even learned a little of the Rumba today! I see a night at the Latin Palace and a red spangly dress in our future! Ok, maybe the red spangly dress is just for me...


We followed dance class up with an amazing brunch and one of the best Bloody Mary's I've ever had at Clementine! We've decided to make it a regular haunt. Did I mention they have amazing Bloody Mary's?

 

 The rest of my day has been spent lazing around watching old favorite movies,  Y Tu Mamá También , Amélie, and Harold and Maude, and crocheting a pair of these leg warmers. I love Sundays!

Playing while Posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment