Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fallen Snow

 Well, 6 inches of snow and not a plow in sight! What's a girl to do? I tried to use the field of dreams (If you build it, he will come) method on the plow (If you dig your car out, the plow will come), but to no avail! So, getting to work today was an epic failure! Hopefully it'll come through before 6pm, because I'm supposed to meet up with Rachel to check out a wedding dress she really likes at K and B Bridals, which is coincidentally owned by a girl I used to Irish dance with! HarCo is too small! Saturday we're looking for bridesmaid dresses @ Alfred Angelo and David's Bridal. This is my favorite! Anyway, this was my 'Digging The Car Out, Waiting For The Plow' ensemble (And hopefully my 'Wedding Dress Shopping With Rachel' ensemble! Fingers crossed!) for the day:



Maybe I'll work on my 30 For 30.

 Playing while Posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment