Monday, June 13, 2011

Everything Is Hotsy Totsy Now

The weather this weekend was CRAZY! In between frequent thunder & lightening storms w/ torrential downpours, Erin and I managed to fit in a half a day of climbing on Saturday (We got some great strength and endurance building tips from a friend. Thanks Mike! Also, we're having some success with V1 routes now! Yay! Go us!), then we headed downtown to wander around Fells Point, grabbed an Irish Russian at One-Eyed Mike's, and headed over to Little Italy for the Italian Festival. We ended the day at a friend's house for a bonfire, although we all spent a good hour/hour and a half hiding in the basement waiting for a storm to pass! But when it did, it was a beautiful night! : )



I love the print on this dress! It reminds me a little bit of a Monet painting. And the fun bright colors are so cheery! Monet in Technicolor! I kept my accessories and jewelry pretty minimal. Between the heat, humidity, and rain, it was just easier! And cooler. And I'm lazy. Too lazy to accessorize. Did I mention there was Italian Ice at the Italian Festival? It was yummy! ; D


I'll post pictures from Fells and Little Italy tomorrow.

Dress: Old Navy.
Wedges: B.O.C.
Bracelet: Salisbury Pewter.

Everything Is Hotsy Totsy Now- The Coon-Sanders Nighthawks

1 comment:

  1. you're right, it does remind me of a monet painting. you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete