Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

 This is an outfit I threw together on Saturday for an afternoon of Bridesmaid's accessory shopping with Rachel and Lauren. Which then turned into a few drinks at a near by bar. Which then turned into a late night hanging out with Rachel and Allan! A pretty fun start to my vacation, if I do say so myself!!


Perfect weekend wear! Simple. Easy. And the jacket gave it a bit of military pizazz. As did my awesome new platform wedges! After I wore my wedge Dr. Marten booties like crazy this Winter, I decided to invest in some cute strappy wedge sandals for the Summer. I'm trying to get better about wearing heels, and since these were still comfy after a few hours of wandering the mall, they are definitely going to get some wear and tear this Summer!


 P.S. These are also super comfortable pants! I also threw them on Sunday, for hiking w/ Lexi. You may see them a lot this Spring! Or their black counterpart that I purchased as well! : ) 


  Jacket: Macy's. 
Shirt: H&M. 
Pants: Macy's.
Headband: DIY. 
Purse: Lucky Brand. 
Wedges: Lucky Brand.
Bracelets: Gifts from Friends & Family. 
Ring: Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. the cropped jacket is so cute, and i love the pops of blue!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love that jacket! It's the perfect go to this time of year, and works with pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete