Monday, May 2, 2011

Back Where I Belong

So, I decided to get back into the whole blogging thing again. Hopefully I can stick to it this time! Life's just been too hectic, some of which I brought on myself! Plus, I'm one of those insane perfectionists, and I wasn't really feeling my blog before, so I kinda threw in the towel instead of just working with trail and error until I found my groove. There were somethings that I liked, but were too time consuming, like adding links to music that I was listening to. Yeesh, time suck!!! So, I've decided to simplify it a bit. Also, I realized that I wasn't really doing 'Me' outfits. I was definitely over doing it! I have a very easy breezy/hippie romantic/slightly rock' n 'roll aesthetic. I've been working on revamping my wardrobe the last few months, getting rid of clothes that I haven't worn in years (if really ever) and buying only things that I will REALLY wear! So, here goes take two!!

Some pics of what i've been up to the last 2 1/2 months:

The skate show that I was in in April:

 Pictures c/o Patty Gallivan, Joe Meduza, and Bill Adams.

A celebratory shindig for Erin (Excepted to grad school), Benjamin (Finished his movie), and moi (Support Manager of the Year):




Pictures c/o Erin Chaney

No comments:

Post a Comment