Monday, February 7, 2011

7/30

Ah! Vacation! It was so nice to just sleep in and hang out in my pjs all morning! I actually had to force myself into real clothes to go grocery shopping. Really. There was kicking and biting. Even some hair pulling. It wasn't pretty. But real clothes went on and groceries were purchased! And now I'm back to pjs, One Tree Hill Season 1, and peanut butter filled pretzels. Life is good. : D


For some reason I was drawn to simple white on white today. With a pop of color, of course! I wish you could see the pearl bead appliquéd floral pattern on the front of this cardigan. It's so delicate and feminine! And it was so warm today that I just threw my trench coat on instead of my wool peacoat!

Ok, so I'm starting to see a challenge in the 30 For 30 Challenge. I miss the rest of my closet!!! :' (   I've been so inspired by everyone else's remixes that now I just want to dive right into my closet and go buck wild! But, no! I mustn't give up! I must carry on! I can power through this!

 Playing while Posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment