Sunday, February 6, 2011

6/30

First of all, I just wanted to give a shout out to the Sun! Hey Sun!! Thanks for coming out today and warming our little world here in Maryland to a balmy 45 degrees! We really appreciate it! We've missed you! Are you going to stick around for a while? Please? I love you. You had me at 'Hello'...


I tried working a belt into this outfit, but the combination of stripes, belt, and boots just made me look like some weird pirate cowboy! Just add a peg leg and a horse named Silver and I'd be...well, I don't know what you'd do with me! Do circuses still have sideshow freaks?

I'm about to head back up to Erin and Benjamin's for an anti-Super Bowl party. Yep, that's right. Anti-Super Bowl party. But, would a party by any other name still have yummy food and beer? I think so! 

Playing while Posting: 

No comments:

Post a Comment