Thursday, June 2, 2011

Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight

I officially have 'the grass is greener' syndrome! A few weeks ago, I was moaning about how cold and rainy it was. Now it's hot and humid, and I'm whining about that! But, in my defense, 100 degrees and 99% humidity is pretty gross. (Slight exaggeration, but not far off!)

I am not a fan. : (


I love this skirt! It's has gold shiny threading through it! I like shiny things.


So, I found myself in a Walmart a few weeks ago in a "I Have Nothing To Wear For Climbing Because Erin And I Made A Last Minute Split Decision To Go Climbing And I Don't Feel Like Flashing People Because I Wore A Dress To Work Today" emergency. I bought this shirt. It's by OP and it's super soft, light weight, made with organic cotton, and only $4! Since that fateful day I've bought a ton a few more as well as a crap load a bunch of the tank version. They're perfect for this steamy weather!


 I also found out that Norma Kamali does a line for Walmart! I am now the proud owner of this and this. Don't worry, Target! I still love you! It's healthy to try new things.

Top: Walmart.
Skirt: Macy's.
Belt: Stolen from a dress.
Wedges: B.O.C.
Feather Earings: Gift.
Bracelet: Gift Shop in OBX.

Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight- Amos Lee

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love that red belt to bits! You rock that outfit girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it's not raining, I'll take the heat!
    And i love your red belt - it's such a great accessory, and totally steals the look!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree about your thoughts, I am not a fan too of humidity. Btw you look beautiful!!!
    Happy Friday!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing (no matter what the weather's like!) x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving this skirt! And this blog! Now following.

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete