Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beauty School Drop-Out

I just have to take a minute to gratuitously plug this stuff:


So, I have a little habit of trolling the travel size (haha, little habit, travel size...yeah) aisle of Target for fun new products. I picked up a little tub of this awesomeness a couple of weeks ago and I'm hooked! Let me tell you, this stuff rocks! And it smells so nice, too! It's made with Dead Sea Water, Carrot Juice, Carrot Seed Oil, Pumpkin Juice (Harry Potter?), Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Melon Juice, Sweet Potato Extract, Orange Juice, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Green Tea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Pomegranate Peel Extract, and is Paraben Free. I almost want to eat it, too! It retails for $12.99 for a 8.45 fl. oz. tub. Trust me, a little goes a long way! You can find it at Target or here.

Playing while Posting:

2 comments:

  1. i love the travel products, too! AND i love we love carrots! i use their body wash and shampoo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check out more of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete