Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hazy Shade Of Winter

Ok, it's official! I'm over winter! I'm tired of thinking up cute outfits, then realizing that it's 30 degrees (or less!) outside. And there's about 6 inches of snow on the ground. Grrrrr! Snow. Boots! This is now a four letter word in my book. I think my feet have developed a raging case of cabin fever and just want to be free! Free! Ballet flats and sandals! How I pine for you! I think I'm just feel totally uninspired right now. : ( Spring? Where are you? This was my outfit for wedding dress shopping with Rachel, Lauren, and Karen yesterday. Simple. Warm. Boots.




On the dress shopping front, we were very successful! Everyone found a dress that they liked. Rachel found her dream dress at K and B Bridal! It was fate! I'd post it, but I'm playing it safe, just in case. Here's my dress (in Clover)! It's so pretty! I feel like a fairy princess in it! I'm a dork, I know.

 Playing while Posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment